Monday, 1 October 2012

Images and Words~~At the gate~~

rezUntitled-1
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful porch - just the place for a good book and cuppa.

    My Link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lovely woodwork ... sure, I'd love to come in ... Soup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughing* yes, kennedy, the soup will soon be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely! Like the colour of the plant pots matching with the colour of the broom...
    Thanks for your visit, Amalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh your world is totally beautiful...thanks so much for the welcome.

    Amalie I love soup too LOL.

    I left a comment Amalie for you under your comment about links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really beautiful. I noticed in Norway nearly everything is made of wood, and very well done. Even the trains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like a fairy tale, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful.
    I love porches like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an exquisite porch, Amalie, I do so love the houses in Norway. So unique in their style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps have not heard a song by Jim Reeves in years, wow brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so agree, Marianne. I've never heard a softer and more beautiful voice than his. Used to love his music, but somehow I rarely listen to Jim Reeves these days. He's still amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:04 pm

    this is an entry that makes one feel as though they are welcomed!! lovely

    ReplyDelete