"Please help me!" ~ Lady
Most of you have seen this little treasure of mine before. Lady is a small dog, and she can easily disappear into the grass if it wasn't for the movements of her running and jumping. A fence is a huge barrier to her, so she was quite unhappy. Fortunately I was carrying the camera so I grabbed this snapshot which now ends up in a post for Images & Words.

What a sweet little dog - a real treasure
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwww ... she's very cute in her difficult circumstances ...
ReplyDeleteAwfully cute. Love the words.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on mine.
my entry
Very nice snapshot for Images & Words!
ReplyDelete~smile~ ... what a gorgeous little cutie.
ReplyDeleteLucky you, Amalie! You had the camera with you... great shot and it suits perfectly this week's subject... Lady is a treasure...
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaawww, poor little Lady, the grass is so high, she can barely see over it. Help me mom, indeed. Soo cute, love that little treasure, Amalie. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI've published my first blog on blogspot today... and hope to have enough motivation to go on :) ! Your little Lady certainly is a treasure... she makes me smile !
ReplyDeleteHIDDEN TREASURES
Amalie? do you know how to make a link that works?
Such a cute little Dog. You were lucky to
ReplyDeleteHave your camera with you to capture this
wonderful photo.
I don't know how I can communicate with you here except in the comment boxes... so... I do it with an htlm code too ( .. )Is that what you use too?
ReplyDeleteI've just finished my PP page, it's nice, I'm satisfied but it was hard work!!! A way to put some order in all my stuff!
Yes, it was like that, Kia. I didn't keep that code though..I expected to find a more convenient way. But maybe there isn't. Would you like to post the code here?
DeleteI don't know how to send private messages on Blogger either. I so prefer WordPress, but I'm here because most people from the Multiply network have chosen to stay on this site.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI copied the code in my comment but I hadn't seen that only the 2 little dots between the brackets remained... Not the first time I want to send a code to s.o and that I can't...
DeleteI tried again... but the code disappeared once more... or then you have a look on the net "How to make an hypertext link?" that's how I did :)
I will try to find it...thank you for your efforts, Kia!
DeleteThis is posted by Anders:
DeleteFIRST < THEN a href="your addie" THEN > THEN What you want your link to say THEN < THEN /a and THEN at the end >
That's it... but difficult to copy :)
DeleteI open this page HERE every time I need it! It's in French but you'll see it easily!
Kia, that's marvellous! I studied French for 3 years, but that was soo long ago. Now I'm excited because I understood the site you linked to. Thank you so much!
Delete