I love Christmas cards like this. It's from another time, romantic and oldfashioned, but it represents some universal needs I think all of us have. For harmony, peace, friendliness and beauty. When we decorate our house and doorsteps here in Norway, we still use old time related things.
And ain't we luckey: It has been snowing silently since Christmas Eve, guesss who is enjoying that!
Santa's helper welcomes our guests!
The pigs are curious...who are these two odd fellows?
Two girls who love snow providing birds with food.
We had huge amount of snow last night, slowly melting during the day.
ReplyDelete2013 the year of Pig in Chinese culture? I guess so after seeing few pigs photos postings.
Unfortunately not the year of Pig but of Snake...
DeleteAh, ok! Anyway, my two pigs have nothing to do with Chinese culture. It's rather common to decorate with pigs, birds, deer etc.
Deletebeautiful Amalie
ReplyDeleteAll that snow reminds me of my hometown, Winnipeg, on the Canadian prairies ... a winter wonderland, indeed ...
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas mood, Amalie! Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow! Hope your holidays have been merry & bright! Happy New year!
ReplyDelete