"Precious moments are like jewels, they add sparkle to our lives."
We tend to be occupied by work or other activities, rather than actually being present in the moment. One of the reasons why I love Christmas is that it offers an opportunity to step out of the routines of everydaylife, and we can spend time together. It can be "Moments of pure happiness".
Treasure those moments and those people!


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmalie I agree with your words here wholeheartedly.
ReplyDeleteAn amazing photo for this theme.
It is a perfect example of a Moment in time and beautifully captured.
"Precious moments are like jewels, they add sparkle to our lives."
There is so much sparkle in your photo as well as the amazing and perfect capture of the face of a beautiful lady.
A Very Special Share.
Thank You.
And thank You, Millie, for your always positive and encouraging comments! Posting blogs, makes sense when one gets words like yours.
DeleteThe lady is my youngest daughter.
A very nice picture you share with us.
ReplyDeleteI would like to introduce you this author: Rupert Spira
He has published three books, I have them all, your message is very much connected to his offering.
However, in his messages, leads us into deeper level of our being, when you realize "you are the presence" you experience the pure happiness, which is YOU, never changes!
ReplyDeleteHi Marcel! How interesting to read this! I must look for the author Rupert Spira. Seeking to live in the presence is of deepest importance..
DeleteChristmas is certainly a very special time of year and brings out the best in us. We just need to hold those feelings through the whole year.
ReplyDeleteThat is so true, Kennedy! A friend of me said: After a great experience, for example a meeting with good friends, I can live on the after heath for weeks.
Delete(I'm sure you understand what I mean, but is there another English word for "the after heath"?)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo - the way you caught the glitter of the moment. One of the advantages of being retired, no more stress, just do what you want to do and that is my motto. Up to now I have succeeded.
ReplyDeleteTHank you!
DeleteThe way you describe BEING RETIRED, with no stress and time enough, sounds lovely!
Beautiful photo... precious moments are better than jewels... there are so many of the former that money can't buy...
ReplyDeleteThe best things of life can't be bought by money!
ReplyDeleteAmalie this is a fab photo. The slow movement. Great.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes money can't buy the best things we love in life.
Lovely to see you here, Susan! Thank you for your nice words!
DeleteI like how you rendered the ephemeral...very artistic!
ReplyDeleteI don't like the concept "time"... for more than 30 years I haven't stopped running after it and now a "moment in time" is a moment in the past...