Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Images & Words~~Light~~

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful entry. Love the blueberry topping. Terrific quote.

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was thinking of how important it is to welcome and enjoy the good sides of life.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:37 pm

    I have a feeling I should have come with a fork??

    delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a delicious light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent light... it would never damage my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is all about welcoming the good sides of life :-)

      Delete
  5. Mmm, mmm, mmmmm ... and you cook too???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so prefer home-baked cakes and pies, and yes, I do cook!

      Delete
  6. What a great way to show the great side of life. One of my favorites too.

    Images & Words~207~Light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amalie you have my total attention. I think that you have managed to light up my evening here with this scrumptious invitation to enjoy a Light delicacy and a cup of coffee with you in a beautifully lit room..
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice to read this, Milli! A big smile back to you! :-)

      Delete
  8. The most yummy light! Another unique taken on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was shot as the afternoon sun was briefly visiting us, and I so fell for the warm light that filled the room. So the image became a reminder of how good life can be, and for us to notice, appreciate and enjoy these moments~

      Delete
  9. Nothing like a tempting cake set in the right light - that was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Trying to catch the good things of life, including light..

      Delete
  11. so so so good to stop by your page again amalie....love the tones...and your words...

    ReplyDelete
  12. blueberry cake! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete