Hope you are feeling better now... your photo is delicate and inspirational, even if it didn't have any quote below. Love the colour harmony and those little chickies on the table runner add a final and beautiful touch to your Easter decoration...
You are a true friend, Belita. I guess I must be better, for today I shot some pics and felt like participating here. But still it's painful and I must rest a lot. Thank you also for mentioning that there was no quote. Actually there was, but obviously not visible for others than myself. Now I've changed the colours and hope it works.
Hi my friend Amalie I have missed you. Now I read you have been sick?I am so sorry.. Your picture is delicate and cute with the little chickens.. I do like your quote. http://susanlcameron.blogspot.com/
Hi Amalie, let me wish you Well again. I was saddened to hear that you are unwell. Your depiction for this theme is delightful and also poignant. The quote certainly gives us all much hope. I love that you made these gorgeous little artefacts with your granddaughter...both precious and priceless memories so simple and yet made with much Love...Be well soon.xo
Dear Milli, thank you for giving us the opportunity to post Inspirational Quotes. It made sense to me. And thank you so much for your good wishes, most needed!
I'm am sorry to hear that you are sick! I do wish you a speedy recovery. Your picture and quote is great. I know you enjoyed making it with your granddaughter.
Hope you are feeling better now... your photo is delicate and inspirational, even if it didn't have any quote below. Love the colour harmony and those little chickies on the table runner add a final and beautiful touch to your Easter decoration...
ReplyDeleteMY ENTRY
You are a true friend, Belita. I guess I must be better, for today I shot some pics and felt like participating here. But still it's painful and I must rest a lot.
ReplyDeleteThank you also for mentioning that there was no quote. Actually there was, but obviously not visible for others than myself. Now I've changed the colours and hope it works.
Wonderful Eastercard composition. Beautiful words.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
Thank you, Anders!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon - lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteAll good wishes are welcome! Glad you liked my image.
DeleteHow lovely this is...simple beauty combined with a profound message.....wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! Thank you!
DeleteLovely shot, and good quote!!! Here is MY I&W
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you liked it, Mitchy!
DeleteHi my friend Amalie I have missed you. Now I read you have been sick?I
ReplyDeleteam so sorry..
Your picture is delicate and cute with the little chickens..
I do like your quote.
http://susanlcameron.blogspot.com/
I made this decoration together with my 3 years old grandaughter. And yes, I have been, and still am sick. Coster is awful and painful.
DeleteThis post somehow reflect your recent health condition, I sincerely wish you wellness. Amalie
ReplyDeleteYour wish is very welcome, Sophie.
DeleteHappy Easter Amalie
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
DeleteHi Amalie, let me wish you Well again.
ReplyDeleteI was saddened to hear that you are unwell.
Your depiction for this theme is delightful and also poignant.
The quote certainly gives us all much hope.
I love that you made these gorgeous little artefacts with your granddaughter...both precious and priceless memories so simple and yet made with much Love...Be well soon.xo
Dear Milli, thank you for giving us the opportunity to post Inspirational Quotes. It made sense to me. And thank you so much for your good wishes, most needed!
DeleteI'm am sorry to hear that you are sick! I do wish you a speedy recovery. Your picture and quote is great. I know you enjoyed making it with your granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteMy Entry
Hi Jan! I enjoyed reading your comment..thank you!
DeleteFantastic shot and love the quote
ReplyDeletehttp://digitalrodent.blogspot.in/2013/04/to-see-world-in-grain-of-sand-and.html