Wednesday, 27 March 2013

coster

Dear online friends! I've been absent for a while and it has a reason. I'm suffering from herpes coster, and it's painful. Of course I hope for a full recovery. Pls keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

8 comments:

  1. That is very painful. I have never had it, but it is an inflamation of the nerve endings. I know someone that suffered. I can only hope you recover ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take very good care of yourself, Amalie
    I wish you a heavenly blessing, and fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most needed, Sophie. Ty for nice wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amalie, so sorry to hear that you are suffering from that herpes. Unfortunately I can't be of any help to you other than wishing you a quick recovery. Take good care of yourself... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friendliness is always comforting, Belita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wishing you painless days soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes..and thank you Danette!

    ReplyDelete