Monday, 26 May 2014

Images and Words 263 ~~ Butterflies and flowers


Visiting some entries again, has been very nice. How good that you have kept this group going, I've missed the creativeness in here while I've been away. 
My entry is an image of a Passionflower..I find the details hilarious! Nature never stops amazing me.

4 comments:

  1. Utterly lovely - indeed it does appear to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's dancing at a very soft rhythm ... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anders and Belita, thank you for lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to see you back posting again.. We all really miss you.
    Yes we have kept the group going and always will.
    On FaceBook we have about 158 members many are the originals members from way back..
    Let me know if you want the link to our group there? There are many of your best friends I see posting
    on there.
    Your photo is fantastic as usual.. I have never seen anything like it before. A real professional
    shot.
    Let me know if you want to join us on FaceBook and still here on Blogspot.

    Cruizin57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete