Sunday, 13 January 2013

Images and Word's Calendar: October


11 comments:

  1. Lovely shot for October... Excellent choice of quote! Love the blue colour and that apple, partially seen, adds a special symbol to the whole image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty photo for the calender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amalie! It's been a very long time... Best wishes for 2013!
    I love the colours of your picture - the contrast of the blue with the little red apple!
    A nice object. I think that if you want to use the calendar generators your picture must be horizontal
    but I don't know if it's 4/6 or 5/7? If you compose your page with PS it has no importance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kia, I've missed you! Best wishes for 2013 to you as well!

    I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. Which size should be used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amalie! Your calendar page is ready to post in the Flickr group of I&W but I'm going to make one or two more before preparing supper and before posting them... Of all the pictures I've tried to place in that Smilebox thing not one fitted... so I don't know... I take a screen capture and cut it to pieces and "place the pieces" on a white background with a copy of the picture.
      For the "guestbook", it's not difficult... design, pages, new page and save...
      I hope it works with the layout you've chosen.
      Thanks for your comments Amalie... a little sunshine through the snow clouds :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Using this layout I've chosen, it seems one cannot make another site where comments can be posted.

      Delete
  5. That is one of the bluest things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amalie this is a wonderful photo and it will look so good ob a calendar.
    I love the blue and the contrast with the red apple.

    ReplyDelete