Nice shot of a superb rural retreat, surrounded by forest and breathtaking view... Love the simplicity of the architecture and the roof texture is very nice...
Amalie what a truly fantastic shot, Love the moss and tree covered roof. PERFECT.. come on over and join in muzenews. You will like it there. I hope everyone gets to see your photo. http://susanlcameron.blogspot.com/
This is so organic in it's form..and beautiful in it's setting. I really enjoy these hidden treasures that blend into the landscape. Gorgeous photo Amalie!
Great photo!! The texture I like best is the 'roof garden' !!! Guaranteed to stop the heat escaping through the roof!! Here is MY PP LINK
ReplyDeleteSo you see Mitchy..those storie about cows and goats finding grass on the roof..it sounds like fairy tales, but happened for real.
DeleteGreat landscape picture.
DeleteWonderful! Talk about blending into the landscape! Love this.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gayle. I found it all so beautiful.
DeleteNice shot of a superb rural retreat, surrounded by forest and breathtaking view... Love the simplicity of the architecture and the roof texture is very nice...
ReplyDeleteThank you, Belita. I was very charmed by this cabin too :-)
DeleteAmalie what a truly fantastic shot,
ReplyDeleteLove the moss and tree covered roof. PERFECT..
come on over and join in muzenews. You will like it there.
I hope everyone gets to see your photo.
http://susanlcameron.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for your invitations, Sue, much appreciated! Also big thanks for your always encouraging words to my images!
Deleteamalie there is a restaurant here called carabas that this pick reminds me of...love the color the texture..can almost smell the earthiness of it
ReplyDeleteyes, earthiness must be the perfect word for it.
DeleteThis is so organic in it's form..and beautiful in it's setting. I really enjoy these hidden treasures that blend into the landscape. Gorgeous photo Amalie!
ReplyDeleteExactly how I felt about this cabin too!
DeleteI love that roof! It blends in perfectly with the background. Beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I like how it is a natural part of teh environment.
DeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteI have a site here on Blog Spot just for Picture Perfect entries: http://rockingheartranchpictureperfect.blogspot.com/
Links don't work, don't have my link code, not on my desk top at home
Thank you! I also visited your Blog spot, and your entry was very nice...as usual!
Delete