Very cool. I liked the picture. It is so neat to see people form other places in the world. It has been wonderful travels with all great friends.. Happy to see neat pictures and great quotes from all friends. Great pics here. Hugs, Lilangelwolf http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-and-words-200-our-second-century-200-years?xg_source=activity
Wonderful choice of photos and quote for the theme.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
Two lovely photos from your country
ReplyDeleteI love Norway ... such a rich and beautiful country and heritage. You are so lucky to live there ...
ReplyDeleteIf this beautiful entry from you is for the 2nd ceentury, I can't envisage a better one for the 3rd century...
ReplyDeleteA cool take on the theme I like it;)
ReplyDeleteImages and Words
It has been great pleasure looking at your wonderful photos in Images And Words group.
ReplyDeleteI expect to see more...:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and great wording for this weeks theme! I would love to be the lady behind the horse for a great ride. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 200th Amalie... it has been a fortunate ride with you Dear Friend all the way from Norway...Thanks for all your beautiful contributions. xo
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I liked the picture. It is so neat to see people form other places in the world. It has been wonderful travels with all great friends.. Happy to see neat pictures and great quotes from all friends. Great pics here. Hugs, Lilangelwolf
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-and-words-200-our-second-century-200-years?xg_source=activity