Sue's theme is "Spring flowers and shrubs". I've been looking for them in my garden today, just to accept that there is none. The ground is frozen, the air is far from warm enough. The mountains are still covered by snow. The shot above was taken yesterday as I drove through a quite wild area. Our only and very important sign of spring, is the wonderful sunlight. So.. until Miss Spring arrives, we have to comfort ourselves with flowers bought in the shops.
"Waiting for Spring flowers and shrubs." ~ Me


What a great shot of the mountain. I love the snow. I will swap places with you. I haven't seen snow like that in a couple of years now, and that was on a trip to Virginia.
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you like snow too. I love all seasons, but spring is absolutely my favourite!
DeleteAmalie I love your header photo. It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also love the flowers. What a great shot of them.
I guess I jumped the gun on flowers. We still have snow too. But
we are just getting flowers...
Really? I imagined your garden was loaded by the most beautiful flowers..like those on your images. But now we must hope that Spring is right around the corner!
Deletewowwww....I think I smell their glorious fragrance( from whenever the pic was taken...lol) Beautiful just isn't enough!
ReplyDeleteAs Sue said, your snowy mountain capture is exquisite....I haven't seen that white stuff in 35 years and no mountains in 40 years......but the beauty is ingrained!!
The pic was shot today, it's roses I got from a friend, because I have been ill a couple of weeks.
DeleteNot seen snow in 35 years..we truly live in different worlds!
Wow, and there was me thinking my Spring was cold so far....at least I haven't had snow like that!! Spectacular shot of it though. And a lovely shot of the shop flowers :-))
ReplyDeleteHere is MY I&W ENTRY
Hi Mitchy! So spring is late over there too..! As you might have noticed, I don't mind snow, but now it's enough. After all, it's April!
DeleteBeautiful roses ... here in Canada, we continue to wait for the spring flowers as well ... soon ...
ReplyDeleteI know you are a summerperson, Kennedy :-)
DeleteTwo shots... two beauties.... 'entre les deux mon coeur balance"...
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteBeautiful photos and quote. Thanks for your comment on mine.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
Thank you! I noticed your answer on your own image, and that makes sense!
DeleteI am with you on that one, a few sparse spring flowers, but not so much as usual. The snow scene is very impressive and does have its charm, even if we have all had enough of Winter
ReplyDeleteYes, it's time to enjoy Spring! Very soon now..
DeleteI can almost feel the crisp mountain air and smell the roses :) both very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love those mountains, but just now, I hope for spring!
DeleteFlowers from the shop is as beautiful as the one on the ground. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for comforting words, Sophie!
DeleteWell the flowers from the shop are truly splendid Amalie and Your Spring will arrive very soon I am sure..Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThose roses is a gift from a dear friend, and I love them! And yes..spring will arrive soon :-)
DeleteBeautiful roses with a true header :-))
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your visit and kind comment .
..and thank you too, Fatos!
Delete