Peaceful and beautiful. Love the words. My entry
A nice moment and place to sit down and dream away...Lovely quote!
Lovely relaxing photo
Ohhh Lovely. I love the glow from the lights,and the candle. so peaceful~!!
very nice photo and so peaceful and relaxing as your words say
You captured a beautiful shot. So peaceful and serene.I really like your words to fit the photo.
Anyone who has a camera could capture that scenery at that moment but I have serious doubts the result would exceed your shot in beauty....
Romantic - like you!! It is a perectly beautiful setting surrounding the roses and lantern in the center nicely captured!! I can hear soft music, as I look at this, lilting on the summers night air. A beautiful photo My friend from far Norway!!
Thanks for your comment.
Beautiful photo, Amalie ...
beautiful photo...beautiful place amalie....where was this ...?
This is not far from Oslo, at the fjord leading to the capitol.
MINE 's up too, Amalie...
Peaceful and beautiful. Love the words.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
A nice moment and place to sit down and dream away...
ReplyDeleteLovely quote!
Lovely relaxing photo
ReplyDeleteOhhh Lovely. I love the glow from the
ReplyDeletelights,and the candle. so peaceful~!!
very nice photo and so peaceful and relaxing as your words say
ReplyDeleteYou captured a beautiful shot. So
ReplyDeletepeaceful and serene.
I really like your words to fit the photo.
Anyone who has a camera could capture that scenery at that moment but I have serious doubts the result would exceed your shot in beauty....
ReplyDeleteRomantic - like you!! It is a perectly beautiful setting surrounding the roses and lantern in the center nicely captured!! I can hear soft music, as I look at this, lilting on the summers night air. A beautiful photo My friend from far Norway!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Amalie ...
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo...beautiful place amalie....where was this ...?
ReplyDeleteThis is not far from Oslo, at the fjord leading to the capitol.
DeleteMINE 's up too, Amalie...
ReplyDelete